[RC] automatic vs. stick - Scott Johnson

Hi all,

My '94 Dodge diesel has just turned 200,000 miles and hopefully in the near future a new Dodge will be purchased. We currently have two right now and both are stick shifts. I approached the idea of an automatic for the new one to my husband and he had lots of reasons why NOT to get an automatic. So now that I have his opinion, I'd like others. What do you prefer and why? I'm looking to get a 3/4 ton Dodge diesel, if that matters. Thanks,

Dede

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people ~ Karen Chaton