From: "Scott Johnson" <scottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 11:24 PM
Subject: [RC] automatic vs. stick

Hi all,

My '94 Dodge diesel has just turned 200,000 miles and hopefully in the
near future a new Dodge will be purchased.  We currently have two right
now and both are stick shifts.   I approached the idea of an automatic
for the new one to my husband and he had lots of reasons why NOT to get
an automatic.  So now that I have his opinion, I'd like others.  What
do you prefer and why?  I'm looking to get a 3/4 ton Dodge diesel, if
that matters.  Thanks,

Dede

REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano