Re: [RC] automatic vs. stick - Truman Prevatt

Charle
There are pros and cons to both. The automatics are improving each year. The one thing to think about is if you were at a ride by yourself and got an injury to say a shoulder or leg  and were driving a stick - how would you get yourself, your horse and your rig home with a stick?

Been there done that - got the T-shirt.

Truman

I prefer automatic on trucks.

More people can drive the truck (though we don't trust people to pull a
trailer, at least we can let folks do stuff with the truck).

We got a Ford F-350 and I have to admit it's nice to have it downshift
automatically.  It makes driving easier for me and gives me one less thing
to think about.

Charles
PS: How do the automatic vs. stick hold up for resale value?

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.