[RC] 4wd motorhome - T.B.Pots

My husband loves to check out vehicles...motorcycles,
cars, trucks...motorhomes.  He found this one on the internet and it looks just fabulous.  If anyone out there is driving and using the Xcursion please post to RC and let us know how you like it.  So far it has lots of great features...Diesal (7.3L), good size (26.5'), and a F450 chassis.  Here's the link:
Of course, all good things come with a big pricetag...I think this baby will set you back 100K or so.
Anyway, its fun to look!
Tracy