Re: [RC] Florida "Cut-throats" - Chris Paus

Well, Truman, as my mom says, some people will walk a
mile to get their feelings hurt....

chris
--- Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The thing that amazes me is at the nomral FL ride
there are about 100
riders. One know how much space it takes to park
that many rigs -
especially the big hummers that people are driving
these days - about 10
acres!

Now you have people strewn all over this 10 acre
field and four wimmen
taking up mabye 300 square feet or .07% of the area
can bother anyone.
You'd have to look long and hard to find them in
order to get abused.

So come one down - heaven knows we have more than
our fair share of
"carpetbaggers" down here already.

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
The whole ride experience can be very hard, and at times you question why
you put yourself through such abuse. But then you remember all those
moments when you pop up over a hill and are suddenly surrounded by the most
stunning views.  It's just you and your horse and for a moment time stops
and you can hear the angels sing.  Therein lies the addiction, at least for
me.
~  Leslie Beyers