Re[2]: [RC] Injectable glucosamine vs. brand name Adequan - Roger Rittenhouse

I think is the correct product for use with IM  and NOT the -P uses a
different type of sterile solution. I used this one and NOT the -P

Roger Rittenhouse
www.vmaxept.com

Chondroprotec?
Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan Sterile Solution

Description
Chondroprotec is a sterile 10 mL solution containing 1000 mg of
Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan (100 mg/mL). For use on dogs, cats and
horses.

Indications for use
? Partial and full thickness wounds
? Secreting and bleeding dermal lesions
? Trauma injuries
? 1st and 2nd degree burns
? Pressure ulcers (stages I?IV)
? Surgical incisions
? Donor sites
? Venous stasis ulcers

Directions for Use
Irrigate wound site with sterile water or normal saline. Apply
Chondroprotec liberally to wound surface, cover with gauze or
non-stick pad. Re-dress wound site every 24?-48 hours.

Features
? 1000 mg of PSGAG in a 10 mL vial (100mg/mL)
? Derived from bovine trachea
? Preservative free
? Patented technology
? Sold in single vial increments

in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence