[RC] LOOKING FOR SUPERPAT - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: angela  amccorkle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am trying to get a hold of SUPERPAT, I rode with her at the Land of the
Neversweats ride last year and lost touch with her.  If anyone knows how to get
a hold of her or if you see this pat please email me.  Thanks Angela
amccorkle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano