Re: [RC] 2004 Endurance Team - Truman Prevatt

> ... That means that 90% of the riders pay for the AERC. That means that 90% of the riders support
> the ride managers and ride their rides.
You could go to the DB and get the exact number. I didn't say the FEI riders don't contributed to ride manager or the AERC. The 90% pay 90% of the dues and I suspect 90% of the entry fees (especially since it's a little over 90% non international members).  No one is encouraging fragmentation in the AERC - just a recognition of the facts as the are. The facts are the facts - good bad or indifferent they are the facts.

I'm one of the biggest supporters of those who have international aspirations being able to pursue those aspirations. However, international is just one segment of endurance and in reality a small segment at that.

You got my curiosity up - maybe I'll go do a pull.

Truman
--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.