RE: [RC] 2004 Endurance Team - John Teeter

> I would say that Pam has submitted a report on the AERC International
> Committee and FEI with a slight mention of the AERC happenings.

The things a person takes away from a convention varies greatly with respect to their interests. I think you're right, there was a preponderance of coverage from the international committee perspective.

> I venture that she considers International much more important than the
> AERC.
Hmmm. International issues are part of the AERC (via the international committee). I've noticed that it is one of the most active and most well organized of the AERC committees. Those members who are interested in AERC and International were very active at the convention it would seem. I think Pamela has been uniformly interested in international competitions since I've known her. People write about what they are interested in.

> It is a sorry state.

no, I think it's a sorry state that more as not been put forward. Anything else you'd like to add to the stream, feel free :-)

jt.

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good? ~ author unknown