From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Teeter
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 5:29 PM
To: goearth
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] 2004 Endurance Team

Moving the World Endurance Championships from Dec 2004 -> Jan 2005 does
kind of confuse things. So 2005 will have:

 WEC/Dubai in Jan,
 PanAm in Pinamar Arg. in April
 AERCNC/FortHowes in June,
 Continental Championships/WiltshireGBR in Aug
 North American Championships/NewJersy in Oct

 Pamela Burton has submitted coverage of the AERC convention which
includes:
 =====
  National Team Demonstration rides:
May 8 2004, Biltmore, Asheville, NC; June 1 2004, Ft. Howes, Ashland
Mt.;
August 28 2004, Arabian Nights, Oreana, ID.

More at:

 http://www.enduranceworld.net/countries/us/2004aercconvention.html

johnt

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown

theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris