From: John Teeter [mailto:johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 6:57 PM
To: bobmorris@xxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] 2004 Endurance Team

I would say that Pam has submitted a report on the AERC
International Committee and FEI with a slight mention of the AERC
happenings.

The things a person takes away from a convention varies greatly with
respect to their interests. I think you're right, there was a
preponderance
of coverage from the international committee perspective.

I venture that she considers International much more important than
the AERC.
Hmmm. International issues are part of the AERC (via the international
committee). I've noticed that it is one of the most active and most well

organized of the AERC committees. Those members who are interested in
AERC
and International were very active at the convention it would seem. I
think
Pamela has been uniformly interested in international competitions since

I've known her. People write about what they are interested in.

It is a sorry state.

no, I think it's a sorry state that more as not been put forward.
Anything
else you'd like to add to the stream, feel free :-)

jt.

good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown