RE: [RC] 2004 Endurance Team - John Teeter

> ....Thus my statement of biased reporting.

Your facts sound right:) It would be interesting to see the ratio of FEI100milers_to_AERC100milers. Apples.2.Apples as one could get.

your conclusion of biased reporting though is showing a desire for editorial bias on your part:)

Your editorial bias seems to be for all reports concerning the convention to include information about all aspects of the AERC with detail proportional to the membership participation in that area of Endurance riding?

I think my bias would be for anyone who has something to say to be able to say it:) Your welcome to publish your report as well. I hope it would be as factual and straight forward (i.e. not trying to hide any biases:) as what Pamela presented.

johnt

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius