[RC] opinion on tucker saddles - Lori Greene

I would like to know an opinion on the "Tucker" line of saddles.  I sat in their plantation saddle and fit me like a glove, apparently it's the narrow twist.  I've heard both extremes, either they really love it, or really hate it.  Anyone have the plantation in particular?  Are they too heavy, someone also told me that they actually weigh in more than what they have down, and they are supposedly awful when wet???????  I've wanted one now for about 5 years, and my husband was going to get it for my Christmas, but right now there was no horse to put it on, so "I" said to wait!! Ugh.......  Thanks all, and thanks for all the knowledge on the gaited horse vs. arab, You all are super people!!

Lori