Re: [RC] opinion on tucker saddles - Elkenchild

Hello! i have just traded in my crates gaited saddle for a tucker equitation endurance (to go with my new appy mare), and i am impressed so far. The leather is soft and handsom, as if pre-worn, the seat is extremely comfortable, and the trail stirrups are nice. I feel more comfortable in a dressage saddle in the arena but a lot sturdier in my tucker on the trail, espcially with the high back and australian horn! I have yet to get it wet though, but it fits my 15.0 mare like a glove: lots of space for her medium withers and shoulder rolling. Posting is also easy. I'm interested to hear what other people think!