Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] claming agents that won't test positive, know any?

Howard:

1.  How long does it take for the performance enhancing substances found in the weeds to be eliminated from your horse?  How do you know that 48 hours is long enough?

2. How do you know that these unknown plants are safe for horses to eat?  Many plants are poison.  Since you say you love your horses I assume that you know that the strange plants in your pasture do not hurt your horse.

3. Does your moral code require you to do what is right at all times? or do rules only apply when you might get caught? Is this the reason you are so worried about riders talking to vets?

Ed
Ed and Wendy Hauser
Sisu West
2994 Mittower Road