Re: [RC] AERC National Championship ride FUNDING

Terry...

As a matter of fact, I do feel strongly about that.  I joined the DBDR
organization for that very reason, even tho I already belong to SERA.
(And GERA this year as well) I hope to be able to help in some small way
with the NCR ride. I was impressed with their dedication and
determination to make it a class event, which is my whole point. I was
SO impressed, I wanted to be part of it, which is what needs to happen
on a national level if this is to succeed.

I contract for a company who has a "farm" division.  I have already
approached them regarding sponsorship in some way.  (It's difficult
since AERC has not publicized it and they never heard of it)

Running NCR campaign is more appropriately done by the AERC National
Office. However, if you or anyone else on this list wants to send me
$10, I will see that it ends up used by the DBDR for the NCR. I will
compile a list of all contributors and post it here after this year's
NCR. (Unless the donor tells me otherwise)

Jim Holland
175 Hells Hollow Drive
Blue Ridge, GA  30513

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic