Re: [RC] AERC National Championship ride FUNDING

Terry...

I don't remember the date or details (not surprising), but I believe
there was a "ballot" to cast a vote for or against holding a NCR.  I
seem to remember other items on this "ballot" as well. I saw no reason
to save a copy.  Surely the AERC office has a record of mailings sent to
the membership?  I wasn't referring to the general meeting.  If I
remember correctly, there was no funds mentioned, and there were few
details regarding exactly what a NCR entailed. I believe the results
were that about 55% of the membership voted "For". I'm sure there are
people who were involved with this decision who have more details than I
do.  The idea of a NCR may have originated with the board, however.

Perhaps some historical information on how the NCR concept came about
would shed some light on what the membership actually wants. Surely
there is a Ridecamp subscriber who can enlighten us with details?

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic