RE: [RC] AERC members should come first...ALWAYS - Maryben Stover

From: bluemoonfarm90@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: oddfarm@xxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] AERC members should come first...ALWAYS
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:31:34 +0000

Wow. How confusing. A couple of questions.....

Are all FEI riders in this country also AERC riders?  Yes.

Do the world caliber FEI riders have sponsors to pay those outrageous entry fees?  Most don't.

Why don't the rides have a separate entry fee for non FEI riders? (it would seem to me that if the FEI riders footed the "heavy" sanctioning bill because they are benefitting,  then any good ole regular AERC riders would just be gravy.)  Most of the rides do.

How many of these rides do we have a year? Not enough.

Just curious. Linda ( who also doesn't have a dog in this fight!!)

>t's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.