RE: [RC] AERC members should come first...ALWAYS - ll cole

Wow. How confusing. A couple of questions.....

Are all FEI riders in this country also AERC riders?

Do the world caliber FEI riders have sponsors to pay those outrageous entry fees?

Why don't the rides have a separate entry fee for non FEI riders? (it would seem to me that if the FEI riders footed the "heavy" sanctioning bill because they are benefitting,  then any good ole regular AERC riders would just be gravy.)

How many of these rides do we have a year?

Just curious. Linda ( who also doesn't have a dog in this fight!!)