RE: [RC] AERC members should come first...ALWAYS - Maryben Stover

Aren't the rides suppose to be open to
> all members and non-members riding horses or mules at least 5 years
> old or older?

Are you guys nuts or what?  This is a regularly sanctioned AERC ride.  Anyone member can ride.  Nowhere on the sanctioning form does it ask how much the entry fee is.  It is whatever the RM wants it to be.

 So the ride also is exclusive to those who have
> that kind of money.

No the ride is exclusive to those who are willing to sacrifice to pay that kind of a fee.

As a matter of fact, I
> don't even see another ride in the PS region for that whole month.

I guess that means that Bar H and Fire Mountain are not rides you know about.