Re: [RC] This is worth reading ~ Sign me up! - Marv Walker

I think like anything else these days - there is a lot of hype, half truths, paranoia and political posturing concerning NAIS.  From what I have seen - the benefits have been all positive.
Or like the song goes.

"...Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away
We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down... ;-) "

Given the overwhelming success of government programs of all
kinds I'm all in favor of NAIS.  Government is always right and
the governed are always unreasonably suspicious.  There is no
reason to be concerned about the half-truths because they are
just half true.  We'd have a real problem if they had no truth
at all.

I can hardly wait for national health care.  It'll be just like Medicare
only better.

Marv "I even think there's a weird motive behind MarvWalker
twitter." Walker
Horse Info & Training DVDs ~ http://MarvWalker.com