Re: [RC] This is worth reading - Truman Prevatt

In the Florida you do get benefits from NAIS. For 5 bucks a horse - a nice equine? ID card (with pictures and other identification info like chip, etc.)? which is a legally valid copy of the Coggins and is subsidized and available if you are registered with NAIS. Also for 20 bucks for the first horse and 5 for any other, a 6 month Southeast Equine Passport which is also a legally valid identification that provides the ability to extend a health certificate for 180 days for travel within about 9 states.

At least in FL registering with NAIS is a benefit.

Truman

Sandy Adams wrote:
wow.... honestly, I feel like we are not far behind them..... if I Said what I feel about everything from "no one making under $250,000 will pay a DIME in new taxes of ANY KIND" to this NAIS outrage, I would probably be in jail - for some other made-up reason.?
Sandy (whose taxes already have cost us an additional $350+ this year)
p.s. who else is going to refuse and revolt if they continue trying to force us to "register" our horses with NAIS?