Re: [RC] okay, another question - Sandy Adams

People now think the rules don't apply to them because they are so stinking special and important. If people would get it through their heads that proper and honorable behavior are worthy on their own merit, we wouldn't HAVE to have a plethora of rules every time we turn around. Since this is so prevalent in our society now, I don't know why we are surprised to see it invade this simple, previously well-hidden sport.... like a cancer! I shake my head so much these days I about get vertigo - why can people NOT simply just do what is right???