From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RHONDA LEVINSON
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 2:44 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] okay, another question

As long as I'm asking, I thought there was a rule against non-participants riding along with people in competition, even in an LD.  I saw several people "pleasure riding" with their friends in competition.

And the only reason it bothered me at this ride is because one of those people was on a horse that was disqualified at the check-in for dangerous behavior.  So, the horse was deemed too unruly to be in competition, but the person took it out on the trails with the rest of us anyway.

Rhonda