[RC] Blood test levels - sherman

What I recall from my horses being too low, is that the range of normal for a horse is between .08 and .5, but an endurance horse should be closer to  a minimum of .20, with .25 being preferred. I don’t think a little higher is any problem since it is well within the normal range.

Kathy

OK, change of question. Called the vet and had her fax me the results. It says they are serum and that the levels were 0.287 ppm and 0.304 ppm. Now I'm confused too. If this is the same scale on which Susan suggested the 200-250 range then it does seem high to me also. Sarcastic smile emoticon I'm going back through the archives but haven't come across anything yet that turns on my lightbulb. Light bulb emoticon

Katrina

GIF image

GIF image