RE: [RC] Ride Manager Keeps Money - Ranelle Rubin

Lynne,

Voted with my feet here! I had planned to do Desert Gold. When it was cancelled and this new ride was announced, I chose not to go based on what I know about the guy locally. Good point to ask about the RM's if you don't know. There are a couple rides very close to here that I do not do for some of the reasons you mentioned.

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx