RE: [RC] [RC] - Kristen A Fisher

I use the metal shedding blade to get grease paint off that has dried and hardened. They don’t usually mind it on their butts. I used to use baby oil and a curry but it’s too long and messy.

Kristen

   " Those rubbery new funny shaped currys , thatare molded to fit  your fingers, are much more appreciated by my tb and  arabs.You can't use metal on them or they leave...But they will stand all day for the flexible rubbery ones."