Re: [RC] [RC] - Marirose Six

    " And I do have to groom, as mine will get fungus sometimes. I have foun that  sprinkling   "Dollar General" "Gold Bond" wannna be powder (like 1.00 or 2) on their coat helps prevent fungus when it rains for days (and flys don't like it too!)"

I will have to try this. I have a mare who gets the fungus every year, however, this being her 1st year in WY (instead of MI) she hardly has it at all--that could change in the spring though.

   " Those rubbery new funny shaped currys , thatare molded to fit  your fingers, are much more appreciated by my tb and  arabs.You can't use metal on them or they leave...But they will stand all day for the flexible rubbery ones."

Ahhh, yes, my mules LOVE those currys. They also like the jelly scrubbers. They're sort of a mitt with tiny little nubs on 1 side & slightly larger ones on the other. I use the tiny nubs on their faces & legs. They really like that.

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww