[RC] 100s - tom noll

Greetings:

There?s nothing else like a big-loop or point-to-point 100.  Starting before dawn, going all through the day, and finishing well after dark is one of the most amazing things that you can do with your horse.  To me, if you want to develop that special bond, then ride all day long and into the night.

I can tell you it isn?t as hard as you might think.  The key is pacing and there are plenty of seasoned riders who will pass on their advice.  Each 100 is a gamble, you are dealt a hand, you play it well, but finishing is never guaranteed.  The last twenty-five miles may show you magic that you?ll never experience on any other ride.

Best Regards,

Tom Noll
SW Idaho