[RC] 100 Incentives - Tom Sites

Personally, i find this discussion humourous and sad in the same breath.  It's just the same as the worlds problems now.  I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW.  The world is in an economic melt down by greed.  Endurance is just a side shoot of that malady in the trickle-down ebb and flow of society.

I could go for an elevator ride where you could go forward at any point and complete the distance but like a hand of cards if you stay in and you lose....YOU LOSE.

Whats complicated with that?  But you want insurance to cover your hand so you get the incremental mileage you covered.  That ain't Endurance, that covering your own ass.

Forgive me,  if i sound redundant but my first AERC ride was the OD 100 and the second was the OD 100 2 years later.  That was not easy for me and it was the closest i ever came to death and didn't die.  It ain't easy so why try and make it so?  Its special... and until you have gone the distance you will never know.  ts