Re: [RC] [RC] Internet dialog - John Teeter

On Jul 21, 2008, at 8:42 AM, Soli Sorokin wrote:

... lest you become?viewed only as a nitpicking harridan.

And we certainly, in no way, want to become viwed as a community of nitpicking harridan's!!! NO WAY JOSE do I want to be a nitpicking harridan!! Why I'd rather get into a pissin' match with Hiedi or Truman or ... well, other nitpicking harridan's who may well open festering, oozing wounds with their?excessive?and persistent picking of nits!! hmmm...almost time to go ride:)

jt