Re: [RC] [RC] Trailering, then riding - Marirose Six

Howdy Mike,
If it were me in this situation, I would giv it a go. If your horse hauls well. Try it out on a ride or 2. If the ride isn't going well, you can pull & learn from the experience. If your horse does fine & finishes with energy, let him rest overnight, dirve home Sun morn. Then do it again.
 So much of this sport is trial & error. Each & every horse responds different to EVERYTHING.

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww