Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] GFI Circuit Breakers + Frozen Water Buckets - Marirose Six

All wiring, plugs, GFI circuit breakers and breaker box are new.  We have 2 GFI circuits, one on either side of the barn.

It is possible that something was not installed right. Or possible that the swich is defective. What is happening is not right--I'd look into it some more. It's always better to be anal about your wiring than to have a burned barn.

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww