[RC] OT: WildBlue and the Classifieds - John Teeter

I'm getting indications that wildblue (the sat. IPS) may be blocking protocols which are used by the ENClassifieds service. (Basically, it prevents people from doing the secure login protocol that the sw uses). If you use wildblue and the classifieds w/o problem, can you let me know (off list),?

If you are a wildblue customer, you might 1) go to the EN Classifieds and try to sign-up (or sign-in) and let me know if it works and/or 2) call/chatWith wildblue tech support - I'm not their customer so they won't talk to me:(

thx.

jt