Re: [RC] [RC] values - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I am loving the potential to develop lots of commaraderie and espirt de corp with lots of people in endurance all over the world.  Horses have historically played an important role in international trading.  I love the thought of putting the horse back into the center of attention here and abroad.  And I have to agree, no matter how fast anyone rides, it really doesn't change the relationship I have with my horse, that would alter the course of our training or interaction together.  You all ROCK!  Not to mention how inspirational all of you have been in helping me decide what direction I wanted to go next with my horses.

D'Arcy