[RC] UAE Saddles? - Evelyn Allen

I was just looking through some of the photos from the Dubai ride and since I am always interested in saddles, was wondering what saddles those riders use.  There are photos of #87 with a blue coloured saddle and another rider in some kind of red coloured saddle.  Anyone know what kind they are or know what type of saddles (and saddle pads) the UAE riders seem to prefer (just out of interest)?

--
Evelyn Allen
"The soul is like a pair of winged horses and a charioteer joined in natural union"