RE: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] Confirmation- reply to Tuni - Karen Standefer

No, you didn’t learn wrong.  Our Mustangs are feral horses, not wild horses.

Karen

From:  Kathy Mayeda

Okay, I give up.  Did our mustangs come across the Bering straights?  I thought they were mostly Spanish Barbs and such coming over from the conquistadors mixed up with some Cavalry remounts.

Prior to that, I believe that equines were just hanging out in the fossil record and not passing their DNA in the Americas.

People, however, came across the Bering Straight.

Let me know where you get this source of info.  Maybe I learned wrong.