Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] Confirmation- reply to Tuni - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Well, Lynne, at first I thought it was a high/low problem.  Unfortunately, Dr. Byerly, ascertained through xrays, that it was in fact a club foot.  If Rumor goes more than 4 weeks without a trim or six weeks in shoes...his foot starts to look like your photo.  I was gone for two months and Rumor's foot was at a 62 degree angle when I got back.   Person responsible for making sure he was done at 4 weeks didn't want to handle a stallion!  *eyeroll*  Funny he didn't tell me that when I hired him.

D'Arcy