[RC] Who rides english saddles ? - Diana Peterson

Hi Ridecampers

I have a little problem.

I ride a Ellips Dressage (Arabian Saddle Company ) saddle on my polish arab. The saddle fits me GREAT in the seat and
i feel really secure . BUT even with the stirrups in the furthest back position , I cant   get my legs under me.

So ..my question is ..(. do i need to sell my saddle?) .
Do  the " endurnace " typ enghlish saddles have the stirrups further back then my dressage saddle ?
and  what kind of english saddle would i buy to get my legs further back under me ?

I don't really know if this question is stupid. Just humor me. :-~

Diana TX

My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus
Phil 4:19
~~____(\
  .../< >\

The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world? Find out now.