[RC] cell phone cases - Tx Trigger

I have a couple little cases (listed below) that instead of wearing on my arm, as designed, I wear them on my ankle. One leg has my cell phone, the other has a case with a Leathermans tool in it. They are not water proof, so one could put the phone in a zip lock baggie if concerned about getting them wet. I use them over half chaps, and have used them with out half chaps. This one will hold my Razor phone well. Never in the way, and "if" I were to come off, I'd most likely not land on it, like I would a hip pack.

Jonni