[RC] Scary ride today - Tx Trigger

Anything that was causing me to blank out, get confused, or even pass out would have me to the doctor so fast. I'd rather they take away my driving privileges, and hopefully figure things out and get me fixed, than to be out driving on the roads and have one of these episodes cause me to have an accident and hurt myself, or someone else.....or worst.
Jonni