Re: [RC] [RC] Scary ride today - Maryanne Gabbani

I'm wildly lucky living in Egypt in that I have a driver/Man Friday named Mohamed. Aside from him being almost as good as having a wife (in the productivity sense) he did ALL my driving for about 3 weeks. I grounded myself so bloody fast it wasn't funny.

Maryanne