RE: [RC] scary ride today - Lonnie Ruesch

Something similar happened to me, but it was after an accident.  I fell/tripped/whatever down my stairs and bit my lip off.  I remember grunting at the bottom of the stairs and then I lost about a l/2 hour or 45 minutes.  Apparently, I called my husbands shop a couple times, spoke to the office manager, my husband, called my one son, wandered down the hall into the bath (left a blood trail), wandered back up stairs, don't remember much of the ride down town (we live 6 miles out of town), and only really have a clear recollection when climbing out of the truck at the doctors office w/my husband and seeing my two sons there.  During that time I kept telling everyone "I think I bit my lip off."  Still kind of creeps me out a couple of years later.

Lonnie