Re: [RC] sponge help - Betsy O'Shea

I got the bucket from Nancy Mitts, Stablegear Tack, 417-476-2505 or 1-866-535-6410.  She has 2 sizes 6 or 10 qt.  ($13 and $15)You want a bucket with 2 handles, so you can tie a long thin rope , like clothes line, which will reach to the ground.  One end has a snap to hook to the saddle and the other end is tied to ONE handle.  Then both handles go over my arm.  and when I want water I just throw the whole bucket down. You will lose some water as you pull the bucket up, but you still get lots of water .
Betsy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] sponge help

Which folding portable water bucket?  Where did you get it?

On Mar 24, 2008, at 4:04 PM, Betsy O'Shea wrote:
I don't use the sponge any more.  I use the folding portable water bucket.  Costs about $12.  I snap the string to the front of my saddle and the string is attached to one handle. Both of the handles are over my wrist.  It brings up a TON of water, so I get a lot more water on my horse with that, than with a sponge.
Betsy

Checked by AVG.