Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] sponge help

Which folding portable water bucket?  Where did you get it?

On Mar 24, 2008, at 4:04 PM, Betsy O'Shea wrote:
I don't use the sponge any more.  I use the folding portable water bucket.  Costs about $12.  I snap the string to the front of my saddle and the string is attached to one handle. Both of the handles are over my wrist.  It brings up a TON of water, so I get a lot more water on my horse with that, than with a sponge.
Betsy

Checked by AVG.

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan Young, ISSO Secretary, ISSO Points Secretary, Regional Representative
Your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)