Re: [RC] sponge help - Beth Walker

Which folding portable water bucket? ?Where did you get it?

On Mar 24, 2008, at 4:04 PM, Betsy O'Shea wrote:
I don't use the sponge any more.? I use the folding portable water bucket.? Costs about $12.? I snap the string to the front of my saddle and the string is attached to one handle. Both of the handles are over my wrist.? It brings up a TON of water, so?I get a lot more water on my horse with that, than with a sponge.
Betsy