Re: [RC] Older Orthoflex saddle - Sisu West Ranch

Talk to Harold Walters, El Dorado Saddle and Tack, 3161 W. McConnell Road, Freeport, Il 61032, 815.563.9010.  They make Amera-flex saddles, but more importantly, he worked for Len Brown in the good old days when men were men and Orthoflex Saddles were still under patent protection.  A good part of his business is in repair, and updating Len Brown saddles.  He has done two of ours and we have found him to be a craftsman who provides great service.

If you mention our name, he will give you the same deal and service he would give you if you don't mention our name.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875