[RC] charging dogs - Tx Trigger

When dogs chase our driving horses, we crack them (the dogs) with the driving whip. A well schooled driving horse should not fear hearing the crack of the whip, as it is not used to make them "go", but as an aid, like a leg cue placed on the side.  If your horse does not have any whip issues, carry a nice long buggy whip, and crack the dog when it gets close. Usually, once is enough. Better than a kick in the head by a horse that could kill the dog.

Jonni