Re: [RC] Speed over the years - Steven Proe

Hi Folks,

Talking about speed, as i get older and hopefully wiser.

I think that I remember similar times on the Ole' Debry Ditch rides in the early ninities.

I can't remember the times at this time what the times were for the Ole' Convention rides.

If anyone still has these result's floating around, I'd be intrested in seeing these stat's.

Connie are you listing??

Yes I know that these were fifty's but were done veryy fast as well as the Ole Lassen

Challenge.

It must be noted that some of these rides were in some sand hill's and hilly parts but

were in conditions that were shall we say a bit chillyyy.

Just a thought and some Ole' time info..

Steven

p/s great quote

?Since when have we Americans been expected to bow submissively to
authority and speak with awe and reverence to those who represent us??
Justice William O. Douglas