[RC] Pres Cup - oddfarm

To those of you who may have been offended by my comments on the PC, I am not going to apologize. (I do apologize to Angie if I came across and snippy to her comments) However, I would like to clarify that I was in no way holding the vets responsible for laming up all those horses. I thought that went without saying as we all believe that the rider is responsible for the horse. I am sure the vets had strict criteria but that wasn't the reason all those horses were pulled for lameness.

I stand by my beliefs. If CRIPPLING HORSES in the name of ENDURANCE is still WHAT YOU CONSIDER YOUR SPORT..... I don't even know what to say.

Lisa Salas, The Oddf aRm